ReCept understands that living with hepatitis is challenging. Our expert pharmacists provide the highest level of care for our hepatitis C patients, giving them the best chance of achieving the most optimal outcome of treatment – a cure.
Our patient care program for hepatitis C incorporates adherence to therapy for direct-acting antiviral medications. By achieving a sustained virologic response (SVR) through appropriate treatment selection and complete medication adherence throughout the course of treatment, it is possible to prevent development of advanced liver disease, reduce the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma, and prevent other negative disease outcomes, thereby improving a patient’s quality of life while reducing health care costs. Our clinicians work with prescribers to monitor and achieve positive clinical outcomes for the patients we serve, with a focus on selecting appropriate therapy, eliminating issues with drug-to-drug interactions, and preventing or managing side effects.
Patient Support Websites
ReCept stocks all the most advanced Hepatitis medications, including the hard-to-find and newly released drugs. Below is a sample list of the latest specialty drugs we provide:
- DAKLINZA™ (daclatasvir) Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance
- EPCLUSA® (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir) Gilead Patient Information and Support
- HARVONI™ (ledipasvir/sofosbuvir) Gilead Patient Information and Support
- MAVYRET™ (glecaprevir/pibrentasvir) AbbVie Patient Information and Support
- TECHNIVIE™ (ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir) AbbVie Patient Assistance
- SOVALDI® (sofosbuvir) Gilead Patient Information and Support
- VIEKIRA XR™ (dasabuvir/ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir) AbbVie Patient Assistance
- VOSEVI® (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir) Gilead Patient Information and Support
- ZEPATIER® (elbasvir/grazoprevir) Merck Patient Information and Support
Visit our Patient FAQs
Ask a Pharmacist
Do you have a question for a ReCept Pharmacist? If so, please ask now.