You Own It. We Manage It!
For over four decades, ReCept has owned and operated pharmacies and has become the industry’s leading provider of Specialty Pharmacy Management for hospitals, clinics and physician groups. Opening your own in-house pharmacy can be a stressful and daunting task – we can help you navigate the unknown.
Avoid the anxiety of trying to maneuver through all the legal restrictions, the nuances of inventory and operational processes associated with a specialty pharmacy, and turn to our team of experts at ReCept. We provide turn-key services to open & operate your pharmacy for you.
Partnering with ReCept Pharmacy for the past year has been a great move for us. ReCept's team is professional, supportive and trustworthy. I have been thoroughly impressed with every team member I have encountered and believe their approach to the partnership is why they breed success. I can recommend ReCept Pharmacy without reservation!"
Chief Executive Officer
GI Associates & Endoscopy Center Jackson, MS
Benefits of Having Onsite Specialty Pharmacy Management
For the Patients
- Ensure timely access to medication and adherence to their treatment
- Improve patient care by increased coordination, more centralized decision-making and greater levels of control
- Improve patient outcomes through improved patient convenience, enhanced level of care, and tailored patient communication education
For the Business
- Increase revenue stream to reinvest into patient care and improve patient access in your community
- Increase resources for your hospital, clinic or physician group
- Decreased costs and improved margins
For the Operations
- Avoid the challenges of payor contracting, staffing and licensing
- Leverage our resources to ensure speed to market
- Substantial drug purchasing discounts and fully accredited operating procedures
- Prior authorization and insurance approvals
Get Started Today!
ReCept Pharmacy Management will help you achieve your organization’s goals with our onsite integrated specialty pharmacy management services. Contact us today for a complimentary pharmacy financial opportunity analysis (pro forma). We look forward to sharing our services presentation with you! Please complete the form below and a senior member of our team will promptly be in touch. Thank you for your interest!
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply fill out the contact information sheet and someone will contact you to set up an introductory call.The ReCept Team will review our services and provide you with the information needed to complete a proforma. There is no cost for the proforma.
The ReCept integration and operational teams will evaluate the current status of your pharmacy and create an extensive project plan to meet the standards to serve your patients.Our teams are focused on expediting this process for you. Timelines will be provided once we assess your pharmacy.
Approximately 6 to 9 months
Yes. We can help set your pharmacy up to be 340B eligible and provide an ongoing plan to ensure the program’s success. To expand your pharmacy, we also will establish your pharmacy as a contract pharmacy for other 340B eligible entities.
Yes, the ReCept teams will review your needs and provide you with solutions specific to your pharmacy.
Yes. ReCept has extensive experience blending our pharmacy operations and management expertise with state-of-the-art systems to optimize 340 B programs. These value-tested systems provide enhanced capture of eligible encounters with eligibility and inventory oversight, financial reconciliation and reporting.