ReCept Pharmacy works closely with payors to ensure that their members get the medication they need, when they need it, in the most efficient and cost-effect manner possible.
We provide highly specialized care and services that enable patients to adhere to their therapies and, most importantly, feel better. In so doing, we provide value to payors by improving medical outcomes and minimizing medication waste and inefficiency.
Our ReCept Healthcare Services solution includes:
- Financial assistance to patients with coverage gaps
- Free delivery to patients or local pick-up
- Medication counseling and training by a specially-trained pharmacist, including in-person injectable training
- Reimbursement liaison to work with patients and payors on prior authorization and payment issues
Our therapeutic areas of excellence include:
- Crohn’s Disease / Ulcerative Colitis
- Oncology and Supportive Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Compounding (including Women and Men’s Health Pain management)
- Pain Management
We work with a broad cross-section of public and private health plans and understand the nuances in coverage and benefits. As a partner to these organizations and as an advocate for patients, we can ensure that costly and complex specialty medications achieve their potential for delivering value.