Whether mild and sporadic or severe and frequent, a Psoriasis flare-up is always unwelcome. With a variety of treatment options available, its good to know there’s a pharmacy like ReCept you can trust to understand how medication, diet and a reduced-stress lifestyle can work together to keep psoriasis at bay.
What Physicians Demand
- Prior Authorization Assistance: To allow you to focus on your patients instead of the process.
- Electronic Referrals: Our easy-to-use electronic referral and prior authorization forms cut down on paperwork and errors while giving you more time for your patients.
- Communication: Our electronic Status Update Form keeps you up-to-date on where your patients are in the referral and reimbursement process.
- Single Source for Related Issues: For your patients with Psoriasis and related issues, ReCept also offers the necessary medications to combat symptoms and mitigate treatment-related side effects.
- Compounding: The skilled pharmacists at ReCept can compound medications to your exact specifications.
- Free Courier Delivery: If you desire, we can deliver medications to your office for medical billing or buy-and-bill purposes.
What Patients Deserve
- Local: ReCept offers what no mail-order pharmacy can: One-on-one counseling, injection training, emergency medication management, and local pick-up or free home delivery.
- Clinical Expertise: A pharmacy should be more than a medication supplier. Our experienced pharmacists not only understand Psoriasis, they understand potential side effects and they can thoughtfully guide patients through treatment issues.
- Reimbursement Assistance: Every patient deserves to receive the maximum benefit available from their insurance. ReCept pharmacists and technicians understand the sometimes complex world of insurance and can help patients decrease their out-of-pocket expenses without delaying the start of therapy.
- Financial Assistance: For patients without adequate financial resources or insurance coverage, we work directly with foundations and manufactures to lessen the burden. This includes helping with co-pays, deductible assistance and dealing with the Medicare Part D “donut hole.”